View My Stats

Saturday 17 October 2009

Paris - the front row

Paris Fashion Week ended the chaotic 5 weeks of fashion overload for another 6 months. I was not too impressed until Paris, as usual. It was an amazing culmination of inspiration for summer. And what made it even more wonderful to follow, was not style.com's slow, ad laden, slow website, but rather the marvelous style.com iPhone application.

I highly recommend.






Paris front row was buzzing with my favourite trends of the moment, and those that have been around for a few seasons - blazers, ankle boots, over the knee boots (LOVE), mini skirts, tights, one shoulder, drapes, dove grey...

Too bad we're at the tail end of cold weather.. well actually it's not bad, since I love summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.