View My Stats

Sunday 3 January 2010

The readers of my blog know my love of Scanlan & Theodore.  I think I wear at least one of Gary's items each and every day (I have 14 knits alone).

And I have also spoken of my desire to be more thoughtful with shopping and not buy things immediately, but rather after thinking it over for at least 48 hours.

Ebay is a Godsend when it comes to this, as I can watch an item and decide over a number of days if I really want it or not, while coming up with outfit ideas in my head.

Imagine my delight when I found this skirt (that I had my eye on during the ss08/09 season, which sold out by the time I decided that I should buy it).

RRP ~$350 
Ebay price $44.

Bliss.



1 comment:

  1. God I love eBay too. I'm just not allowed right now!

    Thnk you for yr lovely comment on my blog - you made my day, LLGxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.