View My Stats

Wednesday 3 March 2010

And the winner is... SILVERBEIGE!

I've just returned from the most wonderful trip to New Zealand, but I am so behind at work, with university work, fashion week and blogging!  I have an essay due on Friday so everything else will have to wait :(

I can't wait to write about the wonderful experienced I had over in NZ, it was my first time and I was really pleasantly surprised.

Now, first thing is first.  I know I promised to announce the winner on March 1, but the trip came up after the promise was made, so here I am.

I wrote the numbers 1 to 10 on little slips of paper (1 being the first comment on that post, 10 being the last) and number 9 came up, so, congratulations silverbeige.

Send me your details - sheworeitwell.blog@gmail.com

x

2 comments:

  1. It was a great suprise for me! I am very happy! &:) I will write you a letter and wainting for your NZ experience, of course. Hope you will post photos as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner and Happy March to you! :)

    xxx
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.