View My Stats

Monday 8 March 2010

Bag Challenge

The lovely Semi Expat tagged me to show my bag and the contents.  She's one of the first blogs that I followed - very lovely and stylish lady indeed!  Thank you x

So here's my bag... Missoni that I've had for about 4 years now and rotate a fair bit.  The inside is a gorgeous silk whereas the outside is sort of a velvet finish, so B calls it the carpet bag! LOL  I love the woven strap, which can be removed.

Apologies for using my iphone, I'm much too lazy today to put together my SLR.




As for the goodies inside...

  • Prada sunnies and their case
  • a pen
  • a Moleskin diary
  • wet wipes/tissues
  • Fendi wallet which I got from the Fendi store at Bangkok airport, where I was stuck for 14 hours on my way back from Europe in August 2008
  • a pretty notebook for writing down my thoughts and lists
  • a virtually empty bottle of Chanel Coco Mademoiselle EDP, also bought in Bangkok
  • a Scanlan & Theodore receipt
  • a ticket for the ferry from Devonport to Auckland CBD
  • a Dior Rouge Creme de Gloss in 351 - a pinky/peach which I wore on our wedding day
  • a Dior Lip Maximizer
  • Mac lipstick in Warm Me Up
The bag is also missing my iphone of course, which was used to take the photos!


I'd like to pass this onto 3 other lovely bloggers.  Make sure you check them out!



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful... you are a good girl for doing the challenge and passing it on!! Love your bag and the contents too - very interesting! How lovely that you have the special creme Dior lipgloss that you wore on your Wedding Day. p.s. thank you for the nice comments - very sweet of you X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bag is beautiful. And filled with overseas memories too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great bag, I'm always curious what others keep in their purse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the challenge! I've done my bit and have now tagged someone else, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.