View My Stats

Monday 22 March 2010

L'oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival 2010 -Runway 5 presented by Cosmopolitan

At this stage the feet with riddled with blisters, it was getting more difficult to get out of bed in the morning and virtually impossible to put together a decent outfit.  Attending fashion shows is a lot more difficult than one may think.

Big thank you to the girls from Ann Morrison PR for accommodating me there.  I'll be a lot more prepared in the future!

I'm sorry for not updating sooner or attending any further shows.  Uni, work and a trip interstate prevented it :(


The always stunning Pia Loyola


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:08 am

    Love the angle of these shots
    http://pinacoladakisses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:49 am

    My brother recommended I might like this website. He was
    once totally right. This post actually made my day.
    You can not imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info!
    Thank you!

    My web page :: Waist Hip Ratio

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.