View My Stats

Tuesday 4 May 2010

LE GALA DU MET COSTUME INSTITUTE 2010

If I thought February was a busy month, May is giving it a run for it's money.  I've run out of room in my Moleskine with meetings, appointments, assignment, copy to file... none of it fun.  Everything is just too hard.  It's almost 10:30 at night and I'm consoling myself with some pistachio nuts and peppermint tea (hey, it could easily have been a glass of pinot and some chocolate).  I'll get through it all, I know I will.  I always do.










JLo and Anne Hathaway wore an almost identical dress!?




Oprah in ODLR with Mr ODLR... love a woman who wears what suits her body type





Thakoon for Gap.. wow










Gisele looks smoking



Padma looks like she had a baby a few months ago.. unlike Gisele!


No!



4 comments:

  1. lol.. I love the "No!" at the end... Exactly what I thought too! How horrid!

    Some amazing dresses there! Where was this from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I should try reading the title! Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that teal colored lacy number!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.