View My Stats

Monday 12 July 2010

An outfit post!

I haven't posted an outfit in a long time.  What with winter in our midst, my outfits tend to gravitate towards a layers of woollen/cashmere items worn under a coat and scarf.  Sigh.

I did give the wool the flick for my friend's birthday dinner though..



  • sass & bide rats, which are in need of being replaced
  • scanlan & theodore top, tied in a knot on the side
  • zac posen for target blazer... true love
  • YSL "Lauren" suede booties
  • sportsgirl cuff


2 comments:

  1. yes! love.it.all. totally fantastic and amazing...ps-have that zac posenxtarget blazer and don't know how i would have lived w/o it.

    love your style!
    xo-carrie :)
    need a close-up of your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi girl:)
    You look great,and love the shoes...
    Plus you have the all important butt view :)

    Have a great day -SP

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.