View My Stats

Tuesday 21 September 2010

The post we had to have - Brownlow Medal 2010

AFL - a sport only really played in Melbourne.  Attracts some of the world's biggest crowds for home and away matches.

The Brownlow - the count where the umpires choose the best player of the season and where the girls vy for media attention with some daring outfits.  In 2006 a strict black tie rule was introduced for the event, so how some of these women made it through the door is beyond me!  It is no secret that some designers believe that being on the best dressed or worst dressed list is better than no list... it's just unfortunately that young girls fall for their ploys...











My choice for best dressed above.  Demure, classy and on trend in nude!  Not to mention black tie appropriate...

















Brynne decided to take her skirt off... hmmm











6 comments:

  1. wow. oh my, there were some real shockers.
    brynne gordon... :o no need to say more
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:03 pm

    words cannot express how much I hate that first dress. I saw it on tv and was just gobsmacked

    Bright Green Laces

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:03 pm

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:18 am

    Hi there

    Great share, thanks for your time

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:36 am

    Good Afternoon

    Great share, thanks for your time

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:18 pm

    Excellent site you have here.. It's difficult to find excellent writing like yours nowadays. I seriously appreciate people like you! Take care!!

    Feel free to visit my webpage how to file bankruptcy in florida

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.