View My Stats

Friday 17 December 2010

“When a woman falls in love with something so much that she wants to wear it - it's at that point that it becomes fashion” Oscar de la Renta

Sincere apologies for my lack of meaningful posts of late and lack of return visits and comments on your blogs.  What with washing and packing, social Christmas engagements and friends to see before my extended leave, I am left very little by way of me time.  After house hunting for almost 12 months where my weekends were spent trawling real estate websites, going to open houses, frowning at the lack of sunlight, poor plans and lay outs for 90% of the properties I saw and at times pulling my hair out in frustration I am glad to be having a break. 

I love living in Melbourne during the warmer months, so some outfit posts and scenery and favourite spots are coming up this weekend, I promise!

In the mean time, some gorgeous shots and wishes for a happy weekend X






via tumblr

3 comments:

  1. I know how you feel!

    I'm just hanging on for the Christmas break.

    We'll get there.

    Thanks, as always, for the beautiful images.

    By the way, I did buy one of the Withcery silver bracelets you reviewed the other week. A Christmas gift for someone close. Must remember to give it rather than keep it for myself.

    Have a lovely day,

    SSG xxx

    Sydney Shop Girl blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I neeeeed to learn about this Witchery you speak of. And ps-um, house?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the pictures girl...

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.