View My Stats

Monday 24 January 2011

Summer is the time when one sheds one's tensions with one's clothes, and the right kind of day is jeweled balm for the battered spirit. A few of those days and you can become drunk with the belief that all's right with the world. ~Ada Louise Huxtable

There aren't many things that are better in life than a day that includes a drive along the coast, temperatures that hover at 30C, a swim in the ocean, a cold fruit salad.. and perhaps also a vanilla slice.


















5 comments:

  1. Lovely! My sister was in Sorrento this weekend and brought back vanilla slices... Nice as they are,
    they so aren't worth $7.50 each!! (and I think my Mum's are better). Great dress for the beach x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I can't wait the summer time !
    great post ... as usual !

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like the perfect day. Oh..how those photos make me long for warmer weather!

    Your outfit is gorgeous! Love both the dress and the floppy hat. Truly stylish on the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures, perfect summer day. I love the pattern and colours on the dress, and the back design!
    http://house-in-tillford.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.