View My Stats

Friday 18 February 2011

Friday inspiration...

I have a day off renovating/packing/unpacking/moving tomorrow.  Am immensely looking forward to indulging in my favourite things...

Making the most of the last few warm days in Melbourne.  We haven't even had a realy summer.. sigh


Smiling for the first time in weeks (and wishing I had such amazing hair)

Playing with top knots..

The beach.. beach and more beach





Hopefully, fingers and TOES crossed that I'll be sleeping in my own bed on Sunday night.. Hurry up and dry polish


And more beach.. think I need to shoot some photos there tomorrow.. now to dig up an outfit from one of the 19 boxes spread between 3 houses....

Bon weekend to all x


(all images via tumblr)

6 comments:

  1. I hope there's some sort of miracle and that floor is dried NOW so you can get this process finished. I hope I hear from you on Sunday...from your OWN bed!!

    Best of luck!
    xo,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, good luck do hope the weekend goes well and you will be in your house, tired but happy on Sunday...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's going to be a rainy weekend :( I feel completely robbed of Summer. How come winter comes out in full force but we can never have consistent warm weather? The odd occasion we have week where everyday is hot, it's usually too hot to enjoy. 38..over 40 degrees..
    /End rant. Sorry about that!

    Lovely pics. Fingers crossed for a warm Autumn! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She really does have amazing hair!! I love that image - what a naturally beautiful woman. Anyway - here's to a restful weekend...Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  5. these pictures are so darling and soothing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool photos! I love horses! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.