View My Stats

Thursday 24 February 2011

Hidden alley way..

I loved in the recently vacated apartment for 2.5 years.  I always used the right hand side of the drive way.  It was where the letterbox was, it was the direction to walk and drive to the main road.  To my favourite cafe and to the tram stop.  It was only when the flood waters were rising that I wondered where the water was coming from and I looked to the left of the drive way and discovered an alley way that would have been PERFECT for outfit photos.

Thankfully I've only moved to the next suburb so will have a chance to return. 

I couldn't resist but take a snap of my outfit.  Even if I am wearing a Supre dress and flip flops (hey it was hot and I was moving boxes  down two flights of stairs).




4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:02 pm

    You OWN that dress! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really great in that dress sweety...

    Have a great day:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cette robe te vas très bien.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look far better than I do in that dress lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.