View My Stats

Thursday 3 March 2011

Last days of summer...

I loved everything about this past weekend.  Not being in Melbourne.  Being with my parents. Seeing my brother.  Getting cuddles from our dog.  Eating figs from our back yard.  Sunbaking.  Swimming in the ocean.. so warm that I spent over an hour in the water body surfing and ducking under waves.

Wish summer lasted forever.






Sportsgirl ring, Tucker for Target cami - a very generous birthday gift from my dear friend Carrie over at this free bird



10 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:30 pm

    Gorgeous!!! I love the print on your dress.

    It's such a shame that we didn't get a summer in Melbourne. At least it rained... I guess :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. summer is almost here for me! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pics, darling!
    I need to go to the beach asap!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving those tanned feet
    &
    silver sandals...

    wave jumping & ducking for an hour...heaven...
    thanks for the gorgeous images- for all over here!

    melissa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i totally envy your weather situation right now!!! its so cold and cloudy here in NY!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like perfection! Just what summer should be like. Glad you had a wonderful time. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I miss the heat:)

    Have a great day...

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're wearing your cami!! this brought tears to my eyes. oh summer - i wish it could last forever. it looks like you had such an incredible weekend. yay!

    xo,
    carrie

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww those pics are fab, I love the whole vibe. and your sandals :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this sounds amazing and the photos are beautiful! I can almost feel the warmth! Adore that ring too...

    xoxo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.