View My Stats

Monday 2 January 2012

One of the best things about 2011 was you, Prague...

Feelings of wonderlust whenever I look at the photos.  I'm procrastinating posting them, so I can keep writing about Prague all year...


The Old Town Tower as you approach Karlov Most, in astonishing gothic style.  


Crossing the bridge... dotted with 30 statues.  




If you rub St John being thrown into Vltava River and make make a wish... When in Rome!





Foggy morning view from a park I stumbled onto on my last day (which ended up being my favourite spot in Prague...)  This is the view when it's not foggy. 





6 comments:

  1. I really adore Prague. Your pictures are gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:53 am

    That foggy morning photo looks so serene.

    Did your wish come true?

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are so beautiful. Really makes me want to visit Prague!
    x
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like such an amazing city! Wishing you the best in 2012! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the lovely words... yes Prague really is magical.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that foggy morning in prague looks amazingg. Keep posting photos :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.