View My Stats

Monday 14 May 2012

Floating

My energy levels have slowly been returning, so I am getting out and about a little bit more, which will hopefully result in more blog posts.  It's been a slow process but it's truly wonderful to feel alive again.

I've really been loving the peplum trend that's been everywhere since the Oscars.  B was in Sydney so I had to do with the self timer (as my camera remote isn't working).  Since the outfit was so monochrome, I decided to dress it up a bit with Louboutins and the Zara sequin clutch (which I'm still not sick of).

The top is from Glassons.  I am seriously loving everything they're doing at the moment (move over ASOS) and the shipping is quick & free.  Items are far better quality than everything else in the price range, too.

You may remember that I blogged whilst contemplating the Louboutins and let me tell you, they have quickly become my favourite shoes.  They are incredibly comfortable (just make sure you go up half or a full size) and so easy to wear.  Now I know what the fuss is about.  I am already plotting my next pair.


Top-Glassons or similar, Leggings-sass&bide 'rats', Belt-Scanlan & Theodore, Necklace-Peeptoe









6 comments:

  1. ohh I just bought this top too! I was mainly going to wear it to work but I love how you've styled it casually too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I need to go to glassons
    2. Loving the Louboutins. I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving peplum too! Must get on that trend.
    Jealous about you owning Louboutins, such a fashion classic, I think

    http://www.house-in-tillford.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that top too, and you inspired me to wear it to work today. I might get it in the new coral colour too, it's such an easy thing to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:55 am

    However, the patients may feel more comfortable telling them their feelings, because they feel as if they won't be judged. You become an educator to your patients and have the daunting task of being sure they receive all the support and preparation they require to return home. RTs can also explore the option of branching out into business roles with equipment manufacturers, or join the world of research and academics.
    My blog post ; opera.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.