View My Stats

Friday 15 November 2013

Happy Friday!!

In true Melbourne style, we're 2 weeks away from summer,yet we've had 10 days of truly wintry weather.  I'm sick of my winter clothes and sick of Ari's winter clothes.  I miss the sunshine and I miss our afternoon trips to the park.  It's been raining and gloomy, which matches my mood.

Today we're running some errands, picking up a parcel and buying fresh bread.  We have a weekend of catch ups with friends after our swimming class tomorrow.  What are you all up to?

Country Road scarf, Glassons jacket, Forever New top, A-Store skirt, Wolford tights, Witchery flats


4 comments:

  1. I have the same CR scarf!

    Have a lovely weekend.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing more packing/culling this weekend before I move to Brisbane. One way to escape this ridiculous Melbourne weather! haha :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. brrr... its been cold here in sydney too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. its turning in to winter here and so i'm in the loving the huge sweaters phase bigtime! hope your spring comes soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.