View My Stats

Wednesday 19 March 2014

What I wore to work

Scanlan & Theodore dress, Jimmy Choo shoes - I want these in EVERY colour, Louis Vuitton GM Neverful tote, Lovisa necklace


I was ecstatic to find this dress at the S&T outlet for a fraction of the retail price.  The fabric is a gorgeous thick wool and I adore the grey panels and full length zip at the back which make the dress a bit more fun.  I do love a dress.  Easy to wear and requires minimal thought.  I am also obsessed with how comfortable these shoes are and I want them in every single colour.  

I desperately need to do something with my hair.  At least half of it has fallen out and the other half is crying for a trim and some colour.  I am tempted to cut it all off but I know I will regret it.  Decisions...



3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.