View My Stats

Thursday 1 January 2015

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." -Maya Angelou



Well what's a blog without a post about the new year.  You know the highlights and lowlights and resolutions.  2014 was insane.  I started a new job which I have a renewed love and passion for.  I've met some incredible new people and waved goodbye to some other people and things.  I want to continue to be the best possible mother I can be to my little girl.  I just want to be there for her.  I want to make an effort to be in the moment with her, to watch her laugh and learn and live.  Some days are really hard, but they make the good days even better.  And I want to keep making my house a home.  

I think the biggest challenge and in turn the biggest lesson this year has been staying true to myself.  To my morals and values and beliefs.  Sticking to my ways of parenting, routines, processing, thinking and living.  My intuition has been my saviour.  I've learnt to let go of what people have done and said to me in the past.  It's the only way to be free.  It's not easy, but who said life is meant to be all sunshine and rainbows?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.